Wednesday, 25 May 2016

What do you eat? / What do you use? Part 17


·         * Affordable tofu pudding.
·         * Plant Doughnut is on the first floor of Lumine in Shinjuku station. The soy milk cranberry one is vegan.
·         * The dark Chocolove chocolate is vegan. They’re available on iherb.com and I personally reckon the Almonds & Sea Salt one is the best : )
·        *  Ain Soph Ripple’s cheeseburger and cheesy fries. Mmmmm. I’m obsessed with Ripple.
·        * Dinner. Because of Mikael, I’m getting more into tofu. I got the firm tofu which is really cheap in Japan, and I marinated it with some soya sauce mixed with sweet chilli sauce, garlic, ginger, and salt; after that I fried them. As for the chips, I chopped up some potatoes and put them in a tray with olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and paprika. The spinach is just fried with garlic, salt, and some soya sauce. I’ve been feeling like corn lately, so I simply boiled some. It would taste better with some margarine but it’s inconvenient to get plant-based margarine in Japan so oh well.
·        *  Cherries of course ^_^  


Manic panic hair. I have to wear a wig at work because it’s too bright… and I ordered four tubs of the stuff >.> … I bought it from this seller
Directions by La Richie Ltd is another option but I’ve yet to try them.  

No comments: