Monday, 29 February 2016

What do you eat/ What do you use part 13


From the hike in Kamakura with 'Feather Legs Outdoor', we had udon, rice balls, mushrooms, and tofu with different toppings. 


Oh my god this is good. Mine doesn’t look nearly as good as the one pictured from the recipe site One Green Planet, but it tastes amazing. 

I have some time before work. So I made my first smoothie bowl. I just made my usual smoothie (a banana… or today just ¾ of one, a handful of frozen berries, half an avocado and some unsweetened almond milk), put some shredded desiccated coconut, some cacao nibs, ¼ of a banana, some granola, some chia seeds, and some pecans. What a treat : D
I am actually addicted to smoothies now. Even if it’s midnight (and I know fruit is fattening to eat late at night) if I’m feeling blue, I make a smoothie and feel better xD might be a placebo but I don’t care xD
 



From Ain Soph Ripple. There are probably easier ways to get there and there's a map in the link. But my directions are, exit Shin-Okubo station, turn right and go straight through the overhead (you'll pass murals) then turn right. Aaaannnd I forgot what the landmark was. Go straight two blocks, then cross the big road and you'll see it on your right, in the next street. 

I love their concept: 'Just as ripples spread when a single pebble is dropped into water, the actions of individuals can have far-reaching effects.' Love it. I recommend the burrito. I'm not a huge fan of coriander, so I might ask them to hold the coriander next time xD

No comments: