Wednesday, 24 February 2016

What do you eat? / What do you use? Part 12



Got this in the mail and it should last me quite some time. So I have chickpeas/garbanzo beans ひよこ豆, lentils レンズ豆, red kidney beansレッドキドニー豆, quinoaキヌア, and nutritional yeast ニュートリショナルイースト. I just soak the beans overnight and rinse them when I need to use them the next day. They’re ordered from http://store.alishan.jp/ they deliver for 200 yen and then it’s an additional 200 yen to pay with cash on delivery. It’s very convenient.  

I’m also trying out the Crystal Body Deodorant, which I got off iherb.com … I walked for most of today and I’m pleasantly surprised by how well it’s working : D

 


So this is definitely an example of something I probably never would have experimented with pre-veganism. Lasagne with tahini sauce – lemony sauce? Believe it or not, I think it works! It’s full of flavour! Thank you Vegan Black Metal Chef! Yum yum!

I used Alishan online to get tahini. It’s expensive but a jar lasts me about a year.

 


No comments: