Sunday, 11 October 2015

10/10/2015

I think I've been pissing everyone off on facebook by talking about my new diet xD my diet is (animal) cruelty free as possible aka vegan. I'm getting addicted to 'Blue Diamond Almond Breeze' chocolate milk. It's heaven sent for vegans.
But I can't call myself a vegan because I have slip ups, like today I had a few cream puffs. At my school, we had a voice lesson (where you talk) and there were cream puffs and everyone was eating it and no one cares about milking cows or baby calves and just... I love cream puffs > . < but I do usually eat a vegan diet. Well... I eat toast and the bread from the supermarket most likely have eggs and milk > . < so I can't call myself vegan. Ok! I no longer buy yoghurt or (milk) chocolate or drink lattes with cow milk. I now drink soy lattes (Starbucks, Tully's, and Dotour do them), I have almond milk in the fridge and I use that and avocados in my smoothies. I've stopped eating pizza. I think I'm going to have to eat at home as much as possible because they put fish sauce in everything in Japan. So when I go to an Izakaya, I'm going to have to eat before I go. There's nothing vegan there except for edomames, on occassion chips, and alcohol. I plan to leave Japan end of 2016. And I think it'll be easier in New Zealand than in Japan.
I want to keep driving in the future because I don't care about people (only the ones I know). 
You know, I am going to be really really really really really pissed off if reincarnation is a thing. So pissed off that my soul will turn into a ball of fire and I'll shoot into the sky and resemble a shooting star... >__>

I saw the trailer for 'Earthlings' and couldn't finish it. I don't think I could watch it, even though it's super informative. I think 'Cowspiracy' is a Disney film compared to 'Earthlings'. The duck scene in 'Cowspiracy' was enough for me. I wanted to save the duck somehow but couldn't. And I think that's the thing. There's this big mixture of people that are either super ignorant or they just don't give a shit. And then there are people that are evil, like the people that skin animals while they're still alive. I was talking to a friend about this and how some people are evil. Also other shit too like how the most selfish, heartless people always seem to have the most power. That's the thing. But she reckons that if another creature had the same power over earth as people do now, there would still be suffering. It's like George Orwell's 'Farm Animals' with the pigs. And really, if we look at animals, they treat each other in a variety of different ways. For example, some cats don't kill for fun (especially ones that were raised around other animals and know better - I'm also by no means advocating veganism in cats. Cats are carnivores, we are omnivores), some cats do kill for fun and don't know any better, others have evil in them and get a kick out of toying with their prey, slowly killing them.
And I think that's like people. Some people are ignorant of the cruelty that goes on... I'd argue almost everyone. And some videos I've posted on facebook, some people have stated that that's in some place that isn't regulated. Some people know better. Others have evil in them and enjoy harming creatures. But what the hell can you do?


My dinner. Still eating it now (yes I eat dinner around 11pm at night. I usually finish work at 9.30pm, you see). I'm eating curry chick peas with tomatoes (the curry packet says it's suitable for vegetarians. It's from a foreign food store. What would I do without Kaldi Coffee Farm?), mashed potatoes with almond milk and thyme, and then some quinoa salad.
The smooth is half a banana, 1/2 a cup of frozen berries, half an avocado, 1/2 cup of almond milk, a spoonful of chia seeds. I miss ice cream but I don't have an ice cream maker so this smoothie hits the spot.

At Isehara at the moment, there are a lot of lanterns:





I've watched a couple of episodes of 'Humans'. So many pretty people on it. I'm going to watch another episode soon. I just finished 'Daredevil' the other day. It's pretty good. Similar to 'Arrow', though. A mate of mine pointed out it's not in the same league, 'Daredevil' surpassing 'Arrow'. I guess he has a point. I do like the fight scenes etc. I love 'Humans' though.

I saw a friend of mine post this on facebook:


"I was always connecting the happiness and love to somebody else. That you have to be happy if you’re happy with somebody. And only recently, now I think since last two years, that I am so profoundly happy because I understood that life comes from inside and doesn’t relate to anything outside. That actually to be in peace with yourself and at peace with what you’re doing is really the most pure love...We all have to learn about unconditional love, because all our loves are conditional and this is what is the biggest source of suffering. But unconditional love is really free. It’s about freedom."
~ Marina Abramovic

That same friend makes some trippy art. Check out his instagram: benjonmiller13

His website is www.benjonmiller.com


In other news, I got Jack!! The tsum! They took gyro away so he's not very powerful though : (
Still!!! I love Jack!!!!



No comments: