Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Kurt Cobain, Seattle 1993 Complete Interview

Kurt Cobain, Seattle 1993 Complete Interview



The camera man is... um... interesting... wheee.. let's look at his foot! Oh hey! City!

Man... thinking it's crazy to bring a child into this world... >.> sounds like me... xD I don't think falling in love is going to change it for me though. I have so many reasons for not wanting to have children. It's just not for me.


I love Nirvana but I didn't really know much about Kurt Cobain except for that he was in Nirvana, was married to Courtney Love and committed suicide. The more I find out about him, the more interesting he becomes and the more I love him. I think he was really smart and he's got a lot of the same beliefs that I do. It's kind of depressing for me to know that he was a feminist in the 90s, against sexism, racism and homophobia. It's like there hasn't really been much progress since.

No comments: