Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Kurt Cobain Documentary - The Story of NIRVANA






I've never seen Nirvana as a band that was 'releasing their rage' O_o they look to me like they were doing what they wanted and having fun with it. And yeah, categorising art is just wrong. Dave Grohl is super talented. It's better to just make whatever you want and play whatever you want and people can get over it xD
And I agree with the doctor person. People can't simply snap out of a mental illness. You can't snap out of a physical disease and you can't snap out of a mental disease. I think it's better to experiment with medication, coping mechanisms and counsellors than to live in misery or die from it. I don't really believe in the conspiracy theory. I agree with what Krist and Dave have to say about Kurt's death. Shit like this happens a lot. It's just Kurt was in the spotlight.

And oh my god David Bowie is too cute.

And completely unrelated, I opened my chocolate frog. Not Rowena Ravenclaw, but that's okay. It's one more to my collection (I also have Dumbledore).



Wohoo! It wasn't melted!

No comments: