Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Alice in Fantasy Book


Look how cute the Japanese snacks are xD
I haven't had pods in so long... and I just love Maltesers (I got a friend to send me those two)

I went to see 'Into the Woods' with Mayumi. It's not bad, not excellent but not bad. After that, Midori met us to go to 'Alice in Fantasy Book' - an Alice themed restaurant. Omg I love this place! It's so cool! Mayumi booked it (it's very popular in Japan) and because it was my birthday yesterday, they made it into a birthday celebration. 





The waitresses sang happy birthday to me xD oh nyo!






This was at a game arcade but still... the cutest prize there in my opinion.


Tortilla with Avacado Dip. It says to find Alice in the menu xD ... Alice resembles Belle from 'Beauty and the Beast' to me though.
I drank a red or white rose cocktail. It was pretty good. 



The menu








Purikura afterwards. I love Midori in this xD crack up.


Here's the labu labu (love)



Trying Mayumi's cocktail. (I keep doing this pose because it's the only angle i find decent of myself)




I love this place!


Mayumi and Midori's dessert. So pretty!


I had four types of cheeses and rose honeyed pizza. It was pretty good!

Omg!


The bathrooms





Bloody expensive and tiny (in real life it is). But .... still somehow worth it xD Alice Cider. Conveniently you buy a bag of 3 bottles, so I gave a bottle to Mayumi and Midori respectively. 


Check out my top! It's new xD I can't really feel anything for the music that's out lately. So I've been digging into bands like 'The Rolling Stones' 'The Pogues' 'Pink Floyd' 'Nirvana' 'Simon and Garfunkel' 'Iggy Pop' 'Avenged Sevenfold' and 'The Doors' etc. I'm loving the music I have now. I've recently updated my play list and feel really good about it. There's this cafe, it's New York themed and plays Kayne West and Chris Brown etc. I like the coffee and the chips there, but the music is too annoying xD so I might not go there....   I thought I liked almost anything musical but I was wrong xD









No comments: