Wednesday, 10 December 2014

The Cafe

'Lately lately... I've been losing sleep. Dreaming about the things that we could be. But baby, I been, I been playing' or is it praying? 'hard. Said no more counting dollars. We'll be counting stars, yeah, we'll be counting stars.' Love this song by 'One Republic'.

Been listening to a lot of 'Imagine Dragons' too.


Bikes! じてんしゃ!Bicycles! Bikes! So common here!

Mayumi and I went to 'The Cafe' for brunch. Yaaa... I did order coke AND an iced Mocha *hand above mouth and gasp*


Caesar Salad. 




Mayumi and her pancake. The pancake really was like a cake xD I had the Mont Blanc one, but couldn't even really eat the Mont Blanc part (sweetened, puréed chestnuts). I was super full after the cafe.


Mayumi's meal.


She's seriously the cutest girl ever xD ... she was sad because she wasn't having a good hair day.


Too cute.


Travelling Totoro...


I loved my outfit today, even though I looked like a complete geek! The Nightmare Before Christmas skirt and jacket, Doctor Who necklace, bow and bracelet, Mockingjay bracelet.... xD

1 comment:

Raspberry Cat said...

That's a nice outfit ^^ I love the jacket ^_^