Thursday, 11 December 2014

Howlheart4249

Redoing Pottermore (going to re-read the series soon. I plan to go to Universal Studios Japan next month, you see). Finally did not get Gryffindor! I got sorted into Ravenclaw!! :D I have changed over the years...
Wait... that means I have the wrong robe now (I have a Gryffindor robe) =/ .. A Gryffindor robe was the only one available. And I do love red and yellow ... could always put a Ravenclaw badge over it.
And why was I sorted into Ravenclaw xD I'm not intelligent! I always thought I was a Hufflepuff. Anyway. I have a username that is easier to remember, especially now that I've just finished reading the book and watching the film 'Howl's Moving Castle' - Howlheart4249 ...

Oh man... I wouldn't be able to solve the riddles to get into the common room =/  I can't solve riddles as it is in general!

21 Personal Struggles Only Ravenclaws Will Understand


Weeeee, I'm magical xD

No comments: