Saturday, 13 September 2014

10 books



10 books that have stayed with me in some way and in no order, as nominated by my fucking self! No one has nominated me yet! What the hell? Ive been waiting for someone to but this thing has just died out instead. I suppose a lot of my close friends dont actually like reading which begs the question, how am I friends with them again? :P kidding

The Dragon Hoard - Tanith Lee
Harry Potter - J.K Rowling
Night World - L.J Smith
Frankenstein - Mary Shelley
The Kingskiller Chronicles –- Patrick Rothfuss
The Handmaids Tale - Margaret Atwood
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
ASOIAF - George R.R Martin
The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
The Odyssey - Homer

Honourable mentions: The Cuckoo Clock of Doom (Goosebumps) - R.L Stine, One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest - Ken Kesey, Vickey Angel - Jacqueline Wilson, Coraline - Neil Gaiman, The Secret Garden - Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Outsiders - S.E Hinton, Fear Street Cheerleaders - R.L Stine 

No comments: