Tuesday, 7 August 2012

日本町田市と横浜市


Because even though they have them everywhere, even a few buildings away, you still need 7. In Japan, there's no such thing as too many vending machines.










Robots that service you at restaurants. Only in Japan..




They have an Alice shop :3 I spent so much! >.< there's one that sells clothes and I got a parka and a camisole (Alice in Wonderland themed of course) and downstairs there's this Alice in Wonderland section where I got my watch































Hearts and smiley faces ^^













New pillow, it's not a big pillow. But it's a コアラのマーチ pillow.
I like living alone because there's that freedom to do what you want. But sometimes it gets lonely. I wish my TV worked. When I felt lonely, I used to have it on as background noise.

Oh, and before I forget, this was the most expensive thing I got in Japan T_T .. still totally worth it though:





















No comments: